Silav, Mirzali. Guhartinên  bi vî awayî bi botê hêsantir e. Ger destûra te hebe, em bota min li vir jî çalak bikin û tiştên ku divê werin guhartin em biguherînin. Dibe? Balyozxane (mesac) 22:35, 11 Kanun 2022 (UTC)
- Silav Balyozxane! Dê pir baş be, ji ber ku van çêtirkirinan dema min jî digire. Ez destûrê didim te. Pêşî ji bo alîkariya te spas dikim. -- Mirzali (mesac) 09:26, 12 Kanun 2022 (UTC)
- Dengê xwe li vir Wikipedia:Portalê cemaeti/Bot Flag Requests#Balyozbot bide xêra xwe.
Update request for the article Ekşi Sözlük
Can you update the article Ekşi Sözlük, by adding that on February 21, 2023, access to the website was blocked in Turkey by the Information and Communication Technologies Authority of Turkey? Here are two websites from non-governmental and non-progovernmental sources in Turkish, which can be deciphered via a machine translator.
"BTK'den Ekşi Sözlük engeli!" (in tr). Cumhuriyet.com.tr. 2023-02-21. https://www.cumhuriyet.com.tr/turkiye/btkdan-eksi-sozluk-engeli-2054108.
"Ekşi Sözlük hakkında erişimin engellenmesi kararı" (in tr). Gazeteduvar.com. 2023-02-21. https://www.gazeteduvar.com.tr/eksi-sozluk-hakkinda-erisimin-engellenmesi-karari-haber-1604918.
Hi, wish you a good time. could you please write an article about Zazaki alphabet on English wikipedia? if you do so, I will translate that to Spanish, Persian, Esperanto and Tajik. Parsehos (mesac) 04:01, 26 Nisane 2023 (UTC)
Hi. I am sorry to bother you with this but I would like to ask you whether you could please translate this to Zazaki?
Lingua Franca Nova (“Elefen”) is a language designed to be particularly simple, consistent, and easy to learn for international communications. It has a number of positive qualities:
- 1. It has a limited number of phonemes. It sounds similar to Italian or Spanish.
- 2. It is phonetically spelled. No child should have to spend years learning irregularities.
- 3. It has a completely regular grammar, similar to the world’s creoles.
- 4. It has a limited and completely regular set of productive affixes for routine word derivation.
- 5. It has well-defined rules for word order, in keeping with many major languages.
- 6. Its vocabulary is strongly rooted in modern Romance languages. These languages are themselves widespread and influential, plus they have contributed the major part of English vocabulary
- 7. It is designed to be naturally accepting of Latin and Greek technical neologisms, the de facto “world standard”.
- 8. It is designed to seem relatively “natural” to those who are familiar with Romance languages, without being any more difficult for others to learn.
- We hope you like Elefen!
Can you translate and create the article de:Laacher See, which is the third most powerful volcano in Europe after Campi Flegrei and Santorini, in Zazaki Wikipedia?