According to the policy of this Wikipedia, we only write in Zazaki. For communications in English (or any other questions other than in Zazaki), please on this page.
New Wikipedia Library Accounts Available Now (May 2018) Bıvurne
The Wikipedia Library is announcing signups today for free, full-access, accounts to research and tools as part of our Publisher Donation Program. You can sign up for new accounts and research materials on the Library Card platform:
- Rock's Backpages Archived 2019-09-17 at the Wayback Machine – Music articles and interviews from the 1950s onwards - 50 accounts
- Invaluable Archived 2019-09-17 at the Wayback Machine – Database of more than 50 million auctions and over 500,000 artists - 15 accounts
- Termsoup – Translation tool
- Fold3 – Available content has more than doubled, now including new military collections from the UK, Australia, and New Zealand.
- Oxford University Press Archived 2019-07-15 at the Wayback Machine – The Scholarship collection now includes Electronic Enlightenment
- Alexander Street Press – Women and Social Movements Library now available
- Cambridge University Press – Orlando Collection now available
Many other partnerships with accounts available are listed on our partners page, including Baylor University Press, Loeb Classical Library, Cairn, Gale and Bloomsbury Archived 2018-11-30 at the Wayback Machine.
Update on page issues on mobile web Bıvurne
Enabling a helpful feature for Template editors Bıvurne
New Wikipedia Library Accounts Available Now (March 2019) Bıvurne
The Wikipedia Library is announcing signups today for free, full-access, accounts to published research as part of our Publisher Donation Program. You can sign up for new accounts and research materials on the Library Card platform:
- Kinige Archived 2019-03-20 at the Wayback Machine – Primarily Indian-language ebooks - 10 books per month
- Gale – Times Digital Archive collection added (covering 1785-2013)
- JSTOR – New applications now being taken again
Many other partnerships with accounts available are listed on our partners page, including Baylor University Press, Taylor & Francis, Cairn, Annual Reviews and Bloomsbury Archived 2018-11-30 at the Wayback Machine. You can request new partnerships on our Suggestions page.
I recently organized a project to share templates and modules between wikis. It allows modules and templates to be “language-neutral”, and store all text translations on Commons. This means that it is enough to copy/paste a template without any changes, and update the translations separately. If someone fixes a bug or adds a new feature in the original module, you can copy/paste it again without any translation work. My bot DiBabelYurikBot can help with copying. This way users can spend more time on content, and less time on updating and copying templates. Please see project page for details and ask questions on talk page.P.S. I am currently running for the Wikimedia board, focusing on content and support of multi-language communities. If you liked my projects like maps, graphs, or this one, I will be happy to receive your support. (any registered user group can vote). Thank you! --Yurik (🗨️) 06:11, 11 Gulane 2019 (UTC)
Wikidata Bridge: edit Wikidata’s data from Wikipedia infoboxes Bıvurne
Few pages needs to be cleaned up after maintenance Bıvurne
Sorry for writing in English.
Hello, after recent maintenace that was done on your wiki, a few of pages that were previously inaccessible are accessible again. Some of those pages couldn't be fixed, because their name was taken by another page. For that reason, I've moved those pages to start with
T173070. I'd like ask you to review those pages, move them to correct title or delete them, if they are no longer needed. You can find the list of pages that needs maintenance in the output of the maintenance script. If you need any help with this, please feel free to contact me. Best regards, --Martin Urbanec (talk) 21:15, 27 Hezirane 2019 (UTC)
Invitation to Contest Bıvurne
Sorry for writing in English.
Dear Wikipedians! Wikimedia UG Georgia has launched a new contest, the goal of which is to create as many articles as possible in various Wikipedia about the cultural heritage of Georgia. Join the competition, create as many articles in your Wikipedia as possible and win prizes! Timeline: from July 1 to August 31, 2019. For more, please visit contest page. Kindly, --Mehman 97 19:43, 3 Temuz 2019 (UTC)