New Wikipedia Library Accounts Available Now (March 2016)Bıvurne
Apologies for writing in English. Please help translate to your language
The Wikipedia Library is announcing signups today for free, full-access accounts to published research as part of our Publisher Donation Program. You can sign up for access to research materials from:
- Cambridge University Press - a major publisher of academic journals and e-books in a variety of subject areas. Access includes both Cambridge Journals Online and Cambridge Books. 25 accounts.
- Alexander Street Academic Video Online - a large academic video collection good for a wide range of subjects, including news programs (such as PBS and BBC), music and theatre, lectures and demonstrations, and documentaries. 25 accounts.
- Baylor University Press - a publisher of academic e-books primarily in religious studies and the humanities. 50 accounts.
- Future Science Group - a publisher of medical, biotechnological and scientific research. 30 accounts.
- Annual Reviews - a publisher of review articles in the biomedical sciences. 100 accounts.
- Miramar Ship Index - an index to ships and their histories since the early 19th century. 30 accounts.
- Noormags - Farsi-language aggregator of academic and professional journals and magazines. 30 accounts.
- Kotobna - Arabic-language ebook publishing platform. 20 accounts.
- Gale - aggregator of newspapers, magazines and journals. 50 accounts.
- Elsevier ScienceDirect - an academic publishing company that publishes medical and scientific literature. 100 accounts.
Many other partnerships with accounts available are listed on our partners page, including Project MUSE, De Gruyter, EBSCO, Newspapers.com and British Newspaper Archive. Do better research and help expand the use of high quality references across Wikipedia projects: sign up today!
--The Wikipedia Library Team 20:30, 17 Adare 2016 (UTC)
New Wikipedia Library accounts available now (August 2016)Bıvurne
The Wikipedia Library is announcing signups today for free, full-access, accounts to published research as part of our publisher donation program. You can now sign up for new accounts and research materials from:
- Nomos – Primarily German-language publisher of law and social sciences books and journals - 25 accounts
- World Scientific – Scientific, technical, and medical journals - 50 accounts
- Edinburgh University Press – Humanities and social sciences journals - 25 accounts
- American Psychological Association – Psychology books and journals - 10 accounts
- Emerald – Journals on a range of topics including business, education, health care, and engineering - 10 accounts
New Wikipedia Library Accounts Available Now (November 2016)Bıvurne
The Wikipedia Library is announcing signups today for free, full-access, accounts to published research as part of our Publisher Donation Program. You can sign up for new accounts and research materials from:
- Foreign Affairs - Journal of international relations and U.S. foreign policy
- OpenEdition - Journals in the social sciences and humanities
- Édition Diffusion Presse Sciences - French and English language scientific journals
- ASHA - Speech–language–hearing journals
- Tilastopaja - Athletics statistics
- EBSCO - Many new databases added
- Taylor & Francis - Strategic, Defence & Security Studies collection
Ayarlar ve sistem mesajlarıBıvurne
- You are quite right Gomada. This guy is not less than Erdemaslancan. You fight the wrong one here, like me. If you really care about Zazaki, then you must help us to go against him. Because of him, I was also locked there. He also accuses me of sock puppets like Belekvor and Memedaga. This is, of course, a miserable and deceitful lie. In doing so, he is the one who drives everywhere his misery with different accounts -- Mirzali (mesac) 22:25, 5 Kanun 2016 (UTC)
Kıfır û heqaretê ErdemaslancaniBıvurne
Bırayêne, yew merdumi de gani tenê şerm û edeb, şeref û heysiyet bıbo. Yewi de ke ninan ra teba çınê bi, hewa ra topan pêgêro zi merdum nêbeno. Endi riyê ma deceno, hema heşa şıma ra, no naletme hewna zi xo ra nêşermayiyeno. Çıtewri beno ke no her daim her ca de mayanê ma ra kıfır kero? Wa kıfır û mılqi dey sero şêrê! Niya derên: , , , , , , , , , , ,    -- Mirzali (mesac) 10:23, 6 Kanun 2016 (UTC)
Bırayêne, no merdumo ke nameyê cı meqbul niyo, anciya be hesabanê sexteyan ra kewto ra meqalan û şablonan qafıka xo ser vurneno û vandalizm keno.
- Niya derên:
Incubator test project of Zazaki Wikivoyage: Question from Incubator administratorsBıvurne
My apologies for writing in English.
Someone in this test project has requested the deletion of some pages. However, some of these pages point to each other, and others still have pages linked to them. I am reluctant to delete pages until these issues are addressed. In particular, I would appreciate it if someone would:
- Please go back and edit pages that link to the pages marked for deletion. Make sure you change the links so they go to the right (replacement) page.
- Alternatively, you can leave the "wrong" page in as a redirect to the right page.
- I have two other specific comments I need to see addressed:
- incubator:Wy/diq/Qraleya Zewbiyayi: There seems to be real content on this page (in past versions). I do not see evidence anywhere that the content was moved somewhere else. Without that, I am reluctant to delete the page.
- incubator:Wy/diq/Amerikay Veroci: The versions with and without the -a (Ameri_aya and Ameri_ay) and the versions with -k- and -q- seem to point in circles to each other. Please make sure that everything points to the version you want remaining after all deletions take place.
IMPORTANT: Admin activity reviewBıvurne
Hello. A policy regarding the removal of "advanced rights" (administrator, bureaucrat, etc. ) was adopted by global community consensus in 2013. According to this policy, the stewards are reviewing administrators' activity on all Wikimedia Foundation wikis with no inactivity policy. To the best of our knowledge, your wiki does not have a formal process for removing "advanced rights" from inactive accounts. This means that the stewards will take care of this according to the admin activity review.
We have determined that the following users meet the inactivity criteria (no edits and no log actions for more than 2 years):
- User:Xoser (administrator)
These users will receive a notification soon, asking them to start a community discussion if they want to retain some or all of their rights. If the users do not respond, then their advanced rights will be removed by the stewards.
However, if you as a community would like to create your own activity review process superseding the global one, want to make another decision about these inactive rights holders, or already have a policy that we missed, then please notify the stewards on Meta-Wiki so that we know not to proceed with the rights review on your wiki. Thanks, Melos (mesac) 22:22, 19 Adare 2017 (UTC)
- OK, I agree. Thank your for the informations. --Asmêno Bêwayir (mesac) 00:15, 21 Adare 2017 (UTC)
- Please note that per Stewards' noticeboard discussion, Xoser sysop flag was restored due to abuse of multiple accounts in local discussion. Admin activity review discussion is still open on this wiki and community can start a new discussion --Melos (mesac) 12:58, 15 Nisane 2017 (UTC)
IMPORTANT: Complaint About Alphabet and Words of Entries ChangeBıvurne
Hello, dear Zazaki Wikipedia group. I'd like to make a complaint about my entries that had been changed into another alphabet by members like User:Vuzorg without my notice. My entries which I had written as User:Newera account had been changed, because of I forgot its pass and email I couldn't use it any longer. Moreover, some of my friends told me the same happened to their entries too. This member has changed our entries' alphabet (which is Jaladet's Kurdish alphabet and used by widespread Zazaki standardization group called Vate) without our permission into another alphabet which is unfamiliar to most of Zaza speakers. Unfortunately, admin like User:Mirzali confirmed this unfair changes without informing us also. I hope there will be no any intervention against our entries' alphabet anymore. Regards.
Merhaba, grûba Wikipedia ya Zazakî. Ez wazena ke gerreyêk derheqê meqaleyanê ma yê ke hetê endamanê sey User:Vuzorg î ra bê hayîdarîya ma ameyê vurnayene bi yewna alfabe bikerî. Meqaleyê mi ke bi bi hesabê User:Newera nuştê ameyê vurnayene, seva ke mi şîfreya ci û emailê ci kerdibi xovîr ra ez hendî nêeşkaya hesabê xo bixebetnî. Ser de zî tayê embazanê mi vat ke no heman çî hemverê meqaleyanê înan de zî ameyo kerdene. Nê endamî alfabeya meqalayanê ma (ke alfabeya Celadetî ya Kurdî ya û hetê grûba standardîzasyonî ya Vateyî ya namdare ra yena şuxulnayene) bê musadeyê (destûrê) ma vurnayê bi yewna alfabeya ke zafê Zazayan ci rê aşîna nêyê. Çi heyf ke admînê sey User:Mirzali zî bê ke ma hayîdar bikero nê vurnayîşî tesdîq kerdê. Ez umîd kena ke tîya ra tepîya tu mudaxeleyêk do hemverê alfabeya meqaleyanê ma de nêvirazîyo. Çiman ser.
- You say into another alphabet which is unfamiliar to most of Zaza speakers. Can you prove your unright claim? You are talking about an Zazaki alphabet which the most Zaza authors use since the early 90s. Hundreds of books and periodicals and internet sites exist with this alphabet. Of course, many authors use also the Kurdish Bedirxan-Alphabet but this one was not developed for Zazaki, just for Kurmanci (Northern-Kurdish). --Asmêno Bêwayir (mesac) 14:39, 28 Nisane 2017 (UTC)
- Neşriyatê kirdkî zafîn pê alfabeye bedirxanî yo. Ez zî hîn pê alfabe bedirxanî nuseno. Ma qerar girotbi nika di alfabeyî zî bibî. Ez Vuzorg hişyar keno. Xoser (mesac) 08:37, 30 Nisane 2017 (UTC)
- To kıtabê Zazaki pêro amardi, tı zanê çend kıtabi pê alfabey Bedırxani nusiyaê, çend kıtabi pê alfabey Ware/Jacobsoni u ê binan? Kam beno, bıbo, ma vati bi ke, eke yew meqale sıfte pê kamci alfabe esas gêriyao, nusiyao, o alfabe maneno; o meqale ki endi beno ê Wikipediya. Meşte eke to rê reyna wehi bêrê, yewna algabe ke xebetnenê, reyna gênê, meqalan bedelnenê? Heqa to çıniya ke vênayışê xo ra gore zey modey alfabanê meqalan bıvırnê. No kay niyo, karê do qifo (cidiyo), maneno. Ma gani zıwani qurbanê politika mekerime. Ez ki to iqaz kenan. --Asmêno Bêwayir (mesac) 20:06, 30 Nisane 2017 (UTC)